Thursday, December 17, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Oh my... US Homeland Security and State Department...
- 'Justified popular uprising'
- Turkish general says government has to own shootin...
- Way off topic but too good not to share
- US-Israel relations have never been better?
- 'Palestinian' terrorist runs down 14 in Jerusalem
- Report: Obama promises Europeans no changes to vis...
- How to stop ISIS
- Cruz's revenge
- Obama hijacks Chanuka, makes it into a 'Palestinia...