Wednesday, December 23, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Cruz's revenge
- It's come to this: Israelis have less favorable vi...
- Like every terrorist family you ever heard about -...
- Kuntar's ex-wife says he deserved to die
- Breaking with video: Terror in Jerusalem
- 'Palestinian Authority' and other Arab Muslims mou...
- And again: It's a travel day
- Facebook: This doesn't violate our community stand...
- Driver who ran down 40 pedestrians in Las Vegas wa...
- Hagel blasts Obama and why it matters