Powered by WebAds

Sunday, November 08, 2015

Travel Day

I am traveling to the US today. What's unusual is that I am traveling without a computer (a new one awaits me there), and for most of the day I will not have WiFi access either.

To the extent that I can post anything, it will likely be to my Twitter account, which you can follow here.

When I arrive in the US (in the evening US Eastern time), I will have access to the Twitter account on my phone, and will try to post more. But I will not have a computer before Monday morning.

See you soon!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger free` said...

Has Israel ever tried expelling the families of the people who carry out these latest terrorist attacks??? While I was reading an AP article about the attacks today, the idea popped into my head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google