Powered by WebAds

Thursday, September 17, 2015

My blog? Hate and violence?

I haven't posted in a few days. I have been having major computer problems and will definitely have to replace my computer in the next couple of months.

On Wednesday, I was able to use my wife's computer for work, but I could not post to this blog, because her computer has a program called ZoneAlarm (made by Israel's own Checkpoint), which would not allow me access to my blog from her computer because it's a site that has 'Hate/Violence.'

Really?

If those of you who use ZoneAlarm (we use it because the kids are occasionally allowed on Mrs. Carl's computer - they're not allowed near mine) could please inform them otherwise, I'd be grateful.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your blog contains reality. It is a problem for some people.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yes opendns has the blog blocked too. I left pretty much the default settings. where categories of sites are blocked. I white listed it.

Open dns is 'democratic' in that their categorizations are determined (to some degree or another) by user reporting.

So the twisted among us probably have a habit of submitting right leaning blogs to these services as 'hate'.

To be be fair, this is a blog with a ton of hate on it. These are enemies of the Jewish people and Hashem and I hate them.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger NYgal said...

Actually I agree here with Coulter that this Israel pandering went overboard, especially, that it doesn't mean a thing, except perhaps as goes for Huckeby and Cruz, who actually do consistently support Israel.

Reminded me of every presidential candidate promising to transfer US Embassy to Jerusalem. It hasn't happen yet, regardless of election promises and party affiliation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google