Thursday, July 09, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Proof's in the pudding: 'If you treat them with re...
- The day after an Iran nuclear deal?
- White House's 'blocking back,' convicted felon, to...
- This is priceless
- ISIS flag okay, Israeli flag not okay?
- A beautiful commercial
- Someone needs to remind Hussein Obama how the Nazi...
- If there's no deal...
- Israel's the one that needs to re-pivot
- Anonymous State Department official says it's 'wei...