Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Mike Huckabee's 'ovens' remark
- Remember how ticked off the Obama administration w...
- Oh, the irony!
- Of course: That's why Kerry 'isn't sure' whether I...
- Mogherini visits Saudi Arabia, dresses conventiona...
- Breaking: Pollard to be released in November
- Marie Harf and the Washington Post lie about Israe...
- Does he think Iran is Iowa?
- They don't speak in my name
- Obama outsmarts himself on Iran