Wednesday, July 15, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- One of the darkest days in history
- 'Look, the alternative is unacceptable, and this i...
- How could they possibly have gotten there?
- Israel's 'loyal opposition' responds to the Iran d...
- If it's such a great deal, why does he have to thr...
- Statement from Josh Block, President and CEO of Th...
- Future access to Parchin weapons testing site not ...
- Full text of nuclear deal available online UPDATED...
- Initial reactions to Iran deal
- An historic mistake