Friday, July 03, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- So much for ISIS not working with Hamas
- This Admiral has Obama pegged
- Heart-rending video: Father of terror victim sings...
- A truly righteous gentile is gone
- Israelis live in the real world, and they get Obam...
- Want to join the Mossad?
- ISIS recognizes the 'Jewish state'
- 'Like ISIS, just much bigger'
- It's about time....
- Exposed: Sandy Berger advises Hillary Clinton how ...