Sunday, June 14, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- It's come to this: P 5+1 'accelerating concessions...
- This is not a parody: #MossadStoleMyShoe
- Deja vu all over again?
- For those who have forgotten
- Must see video: The hypocrisy of BDS'ers
- Neo-Nazis taking over BDS movement in Europe
- Orange: Just another company of French anti-Semite...
- Google CEO invests in Israeli cybersecurity startu...
- Breaking Report: Israel bombs long-range rocket de...
- Report: Israel spied on Iran nuclear talks