Tuesday, May 05, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Breaking: Islamic State claims to be behind Garlan...
- Only in Israel: 'Commitment to peace' claimed to t...
- Garland, Texas: No, it wasn't an 'anti-Islam' even...
- Huh? Satmar going Zionist
- The joke is on America
- Obama announces plan for lasting peace talks in th...
- And again: Attempted stabbing attack on Jerusalem ...
- Palin: Obama's flirting with the devil on Iran
- Good luck with that: Congress calls on Obama to sa...
- Jimmy Carter's peacemaker