Thursday, May 21, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Congressman: 'I felt safer in Israel than in New Y...
- BDS Epic Fail
- Obama's Middle East policy collapse a question of ...
- Message to French Jews: It's time to leave
- It starts: Saudi Arabia to buy nuke from Pakistan
- Muslim cartoonists poke fun at ISIS
- A new style of American leadership
- Hezbullah grabs human shields in southern Lebanon,...
- As if a 'written commitment' from the US is worth ...