Sunday, March 01, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Rav Chaim Kanievsky: It's a Torah commandment to m...
- Republican Jewish Coalition runs full-page Sunday ...
- Netanyahu campaign ad uses 2011 Congress speech
- Kerry's friends to prevent Netanyahu from speaking...
- Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander
- Obama says he'll veto bill giving Congress a say o...
- This one speaks for itself
- Why I'm not crying too much over Leonard Nimoy
- Where's Hillary? Netanyahu doesn't want you to ask...
- Breakthrough in the P 5+1 talks with Iran?