Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Obama tries to walk it back

So now Obama is trying to walk back his foolish statement that the Paris Kosher supermarket terror attack was a 'random' attack.

Does he really mean it?

Or was the outrage over such an obviously anti-Semitic and wrong statement too much for the Obama PR machine to leave it out there?

I'm inclined that he meant to say 'random' just like he meant to compare 'Palestinian suffering' since 1948 to the Holocaust and just like he meant to say that he doesn't know what the capital of Israel is (via his spokescreatures, of course).

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Sunlight said...

The thing that got me about his "random" comments is that the prime target was a Jewish SCHOOL, wasn't it? Does he even know that???

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger g2loq said...

Let me help El Baraky:
"How can I be anti-semitic?
I love Arabs".

You're welcome ....

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger g2loq said...

2:05 excruciating minutes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDF-oN3B1PA&feature=youtu.be

we are in 1937, maybe 1938 …
I blame the voters.
TWICE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google