Tuesday, January 20, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- They came for the Jews. Will you speak out even if...
- UN Observer Force crying over Hezbullah deaths
- Judge orders materials in AMIA case seized
- Would the Obama administration ever issue postage ...
- Israeli high tech needs to take a more long-term v...
- The jihad in France has only just begun
- Report: Israel coordinating with Syrian rebels
- Israel deploying missile defense in North
- EU Council appealing ruling that took Hamas off te...
- Israel called Hezbullah's bluff