Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

I quit the Likud

I have just sent an email to my bank officer asking to cancel the standing order to withdraw dues to the Likud every month from my account. Moshe Feiglin has called on all his followers to do the same (link in Hebrew). And while I did not realize I was following Feiglin when I joined the Likud (the person who signed me up neglected to tell me), the corrupt and unfair treatment he has received are more than enough for me.

Enough is enough.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Sunlight said...

How does Feiglin address the Gaia Green/Google $lu$h issue? Can he discern a difference between normal military and tech development investment levels and the Corrupt $$BBillions that constitute Obama/Clinton/KhmerRouge Kerry euthanization $lu$h? It is the question of our time and, if not addressed on the timeline, will provide endless PhD fodder for "what went wrong, how could it happen" dissertations.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Eliyahu in Shilo said...

Didn't I sign you up to the Likud around 14 years ago? ?

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

Eliyahu,

Yes, you did. But I don't recall you mentioning Feiglin at the time.

I was also recruited by someone else for an earlier effort to influence the Likud.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Shy Guy said...

I quit, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google