Sunday, December 21, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Should this 'man' be Prime Minister of Israel?
- John Kerry is a bigger fool than you thought
- Not a terrorist group?
- Personal update
- What am I missing here? - UPDATED: US TO BACK PALE...
- Abu Bluff is on Twitter
- 'Unacceptable and ugly'
- Was this why Lindt was targeted?
- Reuven Yerachmiel ben Avraham Yaakov
- Hamas working hard, investing tremendous resources...