Sunday, December 07, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Stop the fearmongering: A Likud led by Feiglin wou...
- Martin Indyk, are you listening?
- UN taking steps to preserve Assad regime
- Saturday night at the movies: Naftali Bennett kick...
- Stones can kill
- A terrorist and a liar
- Awesome video: Dutch MP calls for closing all mosq...
- The pivot to Asia is a success
- American Jewry
- What if we didn't have elections?