Monday, October 27, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Shame! Second victim of light rail terror attack d...
- Dad z"l
- How to deal with rampant anti-Semitism on US colle...
- Hamas supporter Qatar elected to 'human rights cou...
- British Airways goes for the jugular
- #BDS_Fail: Company they love to hate posts blockbu...
- Israel steals huge defense contract from US
- Video: IDF soldiers forced to cower in position in...
- Video: Who are the 'Palestinian people'?
- American silence fuels 'Palestinian' terrorism