Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Can you imagine flying like this but have a Kosher airline meal for food?

This is WAY off topic, but I would love to try this out some time. Yes, he's on an airplane from Singapore to New York with a layover in Frankfurt for a couple of hours on the way.

You can read all about it (and see many pictures) here.

Etihad Airlines also has this and they are in my frequent flier program.

Let's go to the videotape.




Alas, there is little chance of me ever getting to do this.... I mean, what are the odds of me ever flying to or from Abu Dhabi (especially when all the flights to the United States seem to be ineligible for mileage)? But it really looks like fun....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Empress Trudy said...

$23,000 is about what British Airways would charge for a ticket on the Concorde if you just walked up to the counter on Christmas Eve. For my money I'd rather have a shorter flight than a flying condo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google