Monday, September 15, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- 'Palestinians' seethe: The world is ignoring them ...
- Reid breaks with Obama, says Hamas and Islamic Sta...
- Today is a travel day....
- Join the Get Well Mandy thunderclap!
- The most amazing TEDTalk you have ever heard
- When the shoe was on William Schabas' other foot
- PA finance minister paid thousands to designated t...
- Israel to US: 'If ISIS reaches Jordan, we will act...
- What a surprise! ISIS outflanks Obama
- The average American's reaction to President Obama...