Tuesday, August 19, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Glasgow loses hundreds of US visitors over flying ...
- Coup? What coup?
- Uh oh... IDF soldier missing since Sunday
- British Consul General to Jerusalem wears 'free Pa...
- State Department, NATO have yet to raise Hamas saf...
- Maybe you didn't take that Hamas coup seriously, b...
- Syrian opposition: Obama allowed ISIS cancer to me...
- Human Rights Watch wakes up, blasts Jordan, world ...