Sunday, August 17, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Flashback: When the New York Times admitted that H...
- American Jews having a Reagan moment?
- London's Sainsbury's goes beyond BDS
- What you're not being told about Hamas
- Hamas' greatest strategic asset
- Gaza airport not a new issue - concrete from runwa...
- Change! Editor in Chief of Egypt's Al-Ahram: 'We d...
- Another example of 'Israeli apartheid'
- Israel, Egypt and Abu Mazen have Hamas cornered wi...
- God Works in mysterious ways: Russia to replace bo...