Saturday, July 19, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Korean Air suspending flights to Israel
- Even Bill Clinton gets it
- Two IDF soldiers killed stopping 'Palestinian' inf...
- The IDF's first priority
- Another way you can help IDF soldiers
- The difference between us and them
- CNN correspondent pulled after calling some Israel...
- Learning moral clarity from Gaza
- Israel pulls all diplomats from Turkey, blames Erd...
- Register an IDF soldier to have prayers recited an...