Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Here we go: Israeli shells allegedly hit UNRWA sch...
- CAIR, National Lawyers' Guild: 'We are Hamas'
- Israeli High Tech's first casualty
- Pass the popcorn: Netanyahu spokesman Mark Regev P...
- Video: Hillel Neuer speaks out at the 'human right...
- Video: Who is responsible for the suffering in Gaz...
- Video and more: Hamas terrorists at Al-Wafa hospit...
- Sad, but true
- What you write on social media can get you into tr...
- What's a disproportionate response?