Powered by WebAds

Monday, July 14, 2014

Attacked by a 'Palestinian' and thrown off a Jet Blue flight

If you fly Jet Blue, you might want to think about finding another airline.
Lisa Rosenberg had boarded a flight home to New York Monday night after her vacation in Palm Beach County.
She said she was on the phone with a friend talking about the violence in Israel and her concern for her daughter, who will be studying there next year.
She said the trouble on the plane began when she finished her call.
"A woman comes up to me and says to me 'I'm a Palestinian,' and she starts cursing at me.
'Zionist pig. This is just the beginning,'" Rosenberg said.
Rosenberg said she never said anything negative about Palestinians and was only complimenting Israel on how leaders there have handled this latest conflict.
The argument between the women got heated and a flight attendant had to intervene, Rosenberg said.
A few minutes later, a supervisor told her she needed to leave the plane.
"I can't believe it. I said, 'Why would you do that?' I said, ‘Why don't you have her leave the plane?'" she said.
Rosenberg said nobody from JetBlue would answer her questions. She said only the other woman had complained and said she was not comfortable flying with Rosenberg.
"I said, 'The passenger, the Palestinian passenger, didn't feel comfortable with me, the Jewish doctor being on the plane?'"
Rosenberg said she was humiliated but left the plane.
JetBlue confirmed Rosenberg was removed from the flight and added the story she tells "in no way reflects the report that we have."
I wonder whether they still have that marketing agreement with El Al
JetBlue would not release that report and would not specify what's in it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger Robert M. Soran said...

Could happen an all airlines, and can be justified.
Rosenberg claims she said "“I said any other country would have made these students out to be martyrs and celebrating them.”
Me, as a Jewish citizen of a Western democracy, I feel also offended by her statement.
More still: she apparently said many other things she didn't mention to Tablet.
I commend jetBlue for their prompt and appropriate reaction and decision.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google