Powered by WebAds

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Come o' bride

The Amazing Maccabeats spent Shabbat in Austin Texas with Rabbi Klatzko of Shabbat.com. After Saturday evening's beautiful concert for University Of Texas, the Maccabeats lent their voices and support for Shabbat.com, a network whose aim is to unite every Jewish person in the world!

Thank you Maccabeats. You truly are a light!

Let's go to the videotape.



Thanks guys. I found out this week that I just might be in Austin, Texas this fall, and didn't know whether there was an Orthodox Jewish community there (I hadn't had time to look into it yet). I just got my answer.

Shabbat Shalom everyone.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Mordechai Y. Scher said...

I know of at least one RCA colleague in Austin, if you need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google