Powered by WebAds

Sunday, March 09, 2014

Medea Benjamin's miraculous 'recovery'

On Thursday, I posted part of Medea Benjamin's rant about her group's detention at Cairo Airport on its way to Gaza. I posted it together with the picture above rather than the picture below, because I focused on the group, rather than on the rock star. I should have known better.

By the way, the caption of that picture says that she is being 'welcomed home by loved ones.' Do you see any?

In describing her ordeal, Benjamin claimed:
Little did I know I would be stopped at the Cairo airport, detained, held overnight in a cell, then in the morning brutally assaulted by Egyptian authorities. They threw me to the ground, stomped on my back, handcuffed me so tightly they dislocated my shoulder, and then deported me to Turkey.
But by Friday, Benjamin had miraculously 'recovered.' Here's a guest post by Kristinn Taylor on Jim Hoft's Gateway Pundit
Three days after she claimed to have been brutally attacked, stomped on, her arm ripped out of its socket and ligaments torn by Egyptian authorities trying to deport her from the Cairo aiprport, Susan ‘Medea’ Benjamin appeared to be miraculously healed as shown on a video of an interview recorded Friday.
Benjamin, leader of the terrorist support group Code Pink, spoke to Bill Hughes at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. The camera shot is tight from the shoulders up. Benjamin looks quite healthy. No scabs, no bruises, no swelling, no torn scalp, no broken teeth. When the camera pulls back to show her torso, her left arm which she claimed was broken, dislocated and had ligaments torn, is seen free of any sling, cast, or means of support. Benjamin is wearing two pullover shirts, meaning she had to lift her arms to get dressed. She does however hold her left arm folded against her abdomen.
Let's go to the videotape.



More here. That's an awfully fast 'recovery,' isn't it?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger Findalis said...

Let us see.

1. She put her arm in a fake sling. It is so bad that it causes a laugh.

2. She bought herself some flowers. Pathetic actually.

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger tsiya said...

I believe this is the first photo of Medea I've seen when her tonsils weren't exposed.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Cargosquid said...

Wasn't it her other arm?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google