Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Baby Adele's nightmare continues

I am sure that many of you still remember Baby Adele, the three-year old whose life was nearly snuffed out by stone-throwing 'Palestinian' terrorists a year ago. I thought - as I am sure many of you did - that Baby Adele's story had a relatively happy ending when she was released from the hospital four months after she was critically injured by the terrorists. Eventually, God willing, Baby Adele's story will have a happy ending. But we're not there yet. This is from testimony her mother gave a few days ago in the trial of the terrorists who nearly killed her daughter.
“All her joy, all her life was taken from her at the age of three,” Adva said during her testimony in court. Her baby remains in the hospital until today, and requires the constant presence of Adva or her husband. “I am not home anymore, I am not available for my three kids,” she said. “I’m supposed to be a mother but I live in Levenstein Hospital. My husband has not really been home in over 10 months. He doesn’t sleep at home at all. It’s like you have no family.”
“To see a child connected to a million pipes is very difficult. Her life has been destroyed because of rock throwing. It is difficult for me to cope with the fact that my daughter will be handicapped in every way because of such an act. It’s a daily trauma when you see your child gasping with her head hanging down and you can’t do anything.”
Yet the 'international community' continues to treat 'Palestinian' stone-throwing as if it is non-violent.
In 2013, Palestinians directed more than 2,400 rock throwing incidents at Israelis. Of these, 30 percent were directed at civilian vehicles. 116 civilians were injured due to these incidents. They may appear inoffensive, but rocks threaten lives. Adele’s story is only one of many stories of civilians injured in rock throwing attacks.
Here's another victim of 'Palestinian' stone-throwing: one who didn't make it. I'd like to introduce you to Yehuda Chaim Shoham HY"D (may God avenge his blood).

Yehuda would have been Bar Mitzva around a month ago. But a 'Palestinian' stone thrower murdered Yehuda on June 11, 2001 when he was just five months old and he was traveling in in his parents' car near Shilo in Samaria.

You can find Yehuda's full story here.

Labels: , ,


Post a Comment

<< Home