Wednesday, January 22, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Ten people
- Most transparent administration evah seeks to bypa...
- Who says you need 'peace' for a strong economy?
- Scarlett Johansson snubs her nose at the BDS'ers
- Anelka to be disciplined by British 'Football' Ass...
- Having a blast in Hezbullahland
- It's about time!
- Economist publishes anti-Semitic cartoon, ADL dema...
- Report: Gohmert told Netanyahu to make day of 'pra...
- Believe in a miracle