Wednesday, January 15, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-two years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 10 to 30 years and six grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- White House orders Netanyahu to condemn Yaalon com...
- Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame o...
- Pro-Israel poster goes viral in the Arab world
- Surprise (not): Former Generals say we can do with...
- Naftali Bennett says something politically incorre...
- Far Left 'rabbis for human rights' faked an attack...
- Defense Minister Yaalon calls Kerry 'messianic and...
- Obama outjimmies Jimmy Carter
- The silent Dems
- Bolton and Abu Mazen agree on something