Sunday, January 19, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Your Sunday entertainment: The actual real truth a...
- 'Facts might endanger the peace process'
- Motorcycle swarm!
- US and Canada urge UNESCO not to postpone exhibit
- I lift up my eyes
- Israel and the 'Palestinians' agree on something
- 'Palestinians' plan to reject Kerry plan, attack I...
- Report: Jordan wants Israel on its border
- 'Palestinian' terrorist opens fire at entrance to ...
- More outrageous bribes to keep the 'Palestinians' ...