Sunday, January 12, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-three years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- And again: Lapid puts his foot in his mouth
- A circle closes?
- What really happened in Eish Kodesh
- If I forget thee o Jerusalem
- Interesting perspective on Ariel Sharon on Gaza
- 'Palestinians' celebrate Sharon's death (with vide...
- Carmi Gillon flees Denmark
- Hamas to send Sharon off with 21-gun salute?
- Video: Dumb Debbie sells out Israel
- Al-Qassam Brigades Twitter account suspended