Powered by WebAds

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Ahmed Tibi makes us feel all warm and fuzzy about 'peace'

This is a quote from a speech by former Arafat adviser and current Knesset member Ahmed Tibi. The quote is from a speech he made on Saturday. I can't confirm it, but it certainly sounds plausible that he said it.
Ahamad Tibi yesterday: "Akko is my city… This is our homeland, we are the salt of the earth"

^^^^^
First Judea and Samaria then Akko, then Tel Aviv

Ahamad Tibi had this to say at an event in Akko:

"Akko is my city; it belongs to my country and to everyone, and your voices will not prevent me from saying so. Akko is suffering because of the Jews ruling over it, and I will state my opinion [on this] everywhere."

"We did not immigrate to Israel, this is our homeland, we are the salt of the earth."
^^^^^
If we give up our legal claims to Judea and Samaria, if we let others dictate the narrative in the international media. We will find ourselves defending our legal claims to Akko and Haifa and Tel Aviv.
But I thought that Obama and Kerry decided that if we 'only' give up Judea, Samaria and 'east' Jerusalem for a 'Palestinian state' there will be peace. You mean there won't be?

Hmmm.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What do you think of this?...

http://www.kr8.co.il/BRPortal/br/P102.jsp?arc=562096

(Ahmed Tibi's family is originally from Damascus)

I guess Tibi is the wrong person to claim to not be an immigrant.

Is there a right person?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google