Tuesday, January 21, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-two years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 9 to 30 years and five grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Video: 'Israeli Arab' MK's heckle Stephen Harper, ...
- Oh my: Black widow Muslim suicide bomber may alrea...
- Video: Israeli police attacked near Jerusalem
- And the rockes' red glare
- 'A Palestinian state will ruin Israel's economy'
- 'You can call 'price tag' attacks terror when you ...
- Caroline Glick: Yaalon's comments were spot-on
- Even Obama admits it
- New light
- Canadian Muslim group demands rabbi's removal from...