Powered by WebAds

Sunday, December 01, 2013

One candle giving off light

The picture above was posted to the Prime Minister's Facebook page on Saturday night. The following message went with it (Hat Tip: Leah P).
I recall something the Lubavitcher Rebbe told me when I went to the UN. He told me: 'Remember that even when you are in a world that is all dark and you light one candle, one candle of truth, the light – the precious light that this candle gives off, is seen from afar!' We will continue to act in this spirit. Happy Chanukah
Happy Chanuka to you too Mr. Prime Minister. Although I often disagree with you, I believe that your heart is in the right place. Please let me remind you that the Lubavitcher Rebbe was a staunch opponent of giving territory - any territory - to the 'Palestinians.'

Happy Chanuka to you too.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google