Powered by WebAds

Sunday, December 22, 2013

How's this for a success story?

As far as I am concerned, one rocket per year is too many (because it means you can't go about your life totally freely), but even I didn't expect this level of success from Operation Pillar of Defense.

One of my daughters spent the Sabbath with a friend in Netivot. On the way back, her bus went through Sderot, which as you might recall is right on the Gaza border and took a lot of those 2,248 rockets. My daughter reports that Sderot is huge and rapidly growing, and that housing prices have skyrocketed (bad word, I know) there over the last year.

The IDF did really well on this one.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Sunlight said...

Yay. And, would the Iron Dome success as a discouragement to the random rocketeers also be a factor? When faster engagement lasers get added, making the rockets fall close to their launch points, rather than being hit near the final goal of their trajectory... I think the number will go down again. Keep up the good work, IDF!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google