Thursday, June 06, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Republican Jewish Coalition statement on Samantha ...
- Oh my: US issues travel alert on Turkey
- Israel retweeting Six-Day War
- Bulgaria getting cold feet on Hezbullah
- The next Obama scandal: Islamistgate
- Inviting Bill Clinton to speak for $500,000...
- Could it get worse? Samantha Power to be US Ambass...
- Because of media bias against Israel....
- Sickness: Israeli judge says 'some girls enjoy bei...
- Mona Eltahaway going on trial in New York