Friday, June 21, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-three years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Death at the Kotel (Western Wall)
- Beinart's Israel obsession
- I hope he dies. I hope he dies soon. I'm waiting f...
- That was quick: 'Palestinian Prime Minister' Rami ...
- College student saves IDF half a billion shekels
- 'If Hezbullah is not a terrorist group, who is?'
- Video: El Al tests anti-missile system for passeng...
- Presidency v. Campaign
- Queen for a day
- New 'moderate' Iranian President involved in AMIA ...