Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston police search Saudi national's apartment

I had seen several reports of Boston police having searched this apartment complex in Revere, on Boston's North shore, during the night on Monday night. The police had no comment about it, although I did see reports that they removed several bags from the apartment, and eventually left.

This report from CBS Boston tells us two things I did not see elsewhere (Hat Tip: Memeorandum). First, that police spent nine hours searching the apartment before leaving around 2:00 am. And second, that the apartment is connected to the Saudi national who is being held as a 'person of interest' in Monday's terror attack on the Boston Marathon finish line.

Remember what happened in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attack? I wonder how many Saudis have fled the United States this time.

I also heard reports that the Saudi was 'clean' and was going to be let go on Tuesday morning. I would say that appears unlikely in light of this report.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google