Monday, February 11, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- The 24-state solution
- Levin wants to vote on Hagel on Tuesday, Republica...
- Soccer Dad's Middle East Media Sampler
- Turkey to leave NATO?
- Obama's BFF compares Israel to Nazis
- Head of German Green party 'high fives' Iranian am...
- Suha: 'I wish I'd never married him'
- Inhofe threatens to filibuster Hagel nomination
- Iran and Hezbullah setting up militias in Syria 'j...
- Seen in Boston on Friday