Thursday, January 03, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Feel all warm and fuzzy: IDF preparing for chemica...
- Hockey is ours
- American yeshiva student brutally beaten by Muslim...
- Religion of rape: Saudi 'religious leader' calls f...
- Bibi an outcast in his own family?
- Poll: Plurality of Israelis (including Arabs) oppo...
- Battle against the Jews
- Why the pride?
- Ignoring the rights of other women at the Wall
- Iranian Jew murdered in Tehran