Sunday, January 13, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Another RINO for Hagel
- Now that I raised your taxes...
- After the elections: Europe to proimpose 'peace pl...
- What the world really fears in the upcoming Israel...
- I'm sure it's just a coincidence that they missed ...
- What a surprise: Chuck 'n Chas are buddies
- Israel's intelligence agencies missed the boat
- France blocking EU from declaring Hezbullah a terr...
- Jerusalem is ours? Really?
- Should this guy head the CIA?