Powered by WebAds

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Justice for January's victims

Here's a video that was tweeted to me by Ronen Feiner, 3rd year Leeds Uni student studying Theology and Religious Studies. Ex uni chair of leeds JSoc. As you will soon see, Ronen was likely involved in making the video.

Let's go to the videotape. I'll have some comments after the video.



I actually watched the video a second time to see whether my friend Yechezkel "Hezi" Goldberg, HY"D (May God Avenge his blood), who was murdered in the suicide bombing of the #19 bus in Jerusalem on January 29, 2004, was included.  He was not.

Just my humble opinion, but I would let the videos go on longer with all the names - I think the effect is much greater when people realize how many people that is.

But this is a great idea, and I assume (unfortunately) that we will have 11 more to post - God willing without any new victims.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google