Tuesday, January 01, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- National Security Council chief v. Israeli diploma...
- JPost blogger in Egypt arrested
- Greetings in Hebrew and Arabic
- Netanyahu says he still supports a 'two-state solu...
- Caroline Glick on Martin Peretz
- What could go wrong?
- Israel negotiating with Syrian rebels for spy Eli ...
- Very funny: Dave Barry's review of 2012
- Someone please tell me we're not going to ransom t...
- Why liberals should oppose Chuck Hagel