Powered by WebAds

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Leftist blog goes ballistic over SodaStream Super Bowl ad

The uber-Leftist +972 blog is going ballistic over the prospect that, as I reported in an earlier post, the Israeli SodaStream company is buying an ad in the Super Bowl broadcast. This is from the first link.
Israeli website Ynet reports that this is the first time an Israeli company has reached the big league of advertising. But what the Times and Ynet conveniently didn’t mention is that this will also be the first time a company that produces its products in the territories (Mishor Adumim industrial area in West Bank) will be showcased on Super Sunday.
Good for you, settlers!
The funny part about this is that according to my sources, the company is in the process of moving to the town of Rahat, a Bedouin town in the south and well within the 1949 armistice lines.

But let the Leftists at +972 keep grinding their teeth. Heh. 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Blogger Empress Trudy said...

They watch the Superbowl? I'd think they'd be protesting it because it's a sport, involves lots of money, potentially violent, has clear racial demarcations and takes time away from teaching their young Feminist Mandarin Communist Gay Poetry.

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Captain.H said...

I happened to see that SodaStream is now for sale at my local WalMart. It's $79 for the starter kit and $14.95 for replacement CO2 cartridges.

So far, I haven't seen any advertising, either broadcast or print, on SodaStream. Let's hope the SuperBowl ad gives them a good bounce. They need to invest in getting a good Madison Ave marketing company to do an effective advertising campaign on this product.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger HEATHER said...

My husband and boy have been clamoring for a SodaStream, but I have resisted because I feel we didn't need the extra sugar and calories. Now that I know they are an Israeli company, I'm going to have to re-think that position! We may just buy one after all! ;-)

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Empress Trudy said...

Time Warner in Raleigh NC runs this ad. I've seen it a half dozen times or more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google