Thursday, December 27, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-three years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 10 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- When disaster strikes anywhere in the world the US...
- WaPo endorses Kerry, but....
- Really cool: Flight simulation technology helps pr...
- Maybe Netanyahu ought to stop attacking Bennett
- Michele Flournoy for Defense?
- This guy needs a new job....
- Soccer Dad's Middle East Media Sampler
- Video: Where did all the 'Palestinian' money go?
- Likud warns Bibi: No coalition with Livni
- Suha admits it: Yasser Arafat planned the intifada...