Sunday, December 23, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-two years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 10 to 30 years and six grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- NATO using Patriot missiles to thaw Israeli-Turkis...
- Top House Dem Engel: Hagel has 'endemic hostility'...
- A 'Palestinian' Christmas video
- Video: Hamas in the West Bank
- Soccer Dad's Middle East Media Sampler
- Why celebrate Christmas?
- What worked against Hamas won't work against Hezbu...
- Audio: Chuck Hagel discusses the 'Jewish lobby'; N...
- Netanyahu: Ask Abu Mazen why he refuses to negotia...
- Do you need a new calendar?