Wednesday, December 26, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- How the American Left allowed the Islamic revoluti...
- What the Israeli public really thinks
- More Shalit fallout: PFLP cell that planned to kid...
- Turkey helping foreign backed militias into Syria?...
- Livni to be foreign minister in next Netanyahu gov...
- Hamas bans all contact with Israeli media
- The definition of idiocy is doing the same thing o...
- Blasting Haaretz for attacking Netanyahu
- When Netanyahu talks people listen?
- The Odd Couple