Monday, December 03, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- One man's family in Israel
- Breaking: Britain denies it will recall its ambass...
- Britain's foreign office summons Israel's ambassad...
- Obama's problem: Israel supports the Right
- Manufactured outrage: US was told in advance about...
- Australia's second largest producer invests $700 m...
- Britain and France to recall ambassadors over 'set...
- Ethnic cleansing in the Middle East
- 'Palestinian' incitement worse than ever
- Hilary Clinton: 'The Jews must demonstrate that th...