Thursday, November 08, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Here's a switch: I actually hope Peter Beinart is ...
- Are American and Israeli Jews out of touch with ea...
- With four more years of Obama in Washington, Israe...
- America votes to commit suicide
- Allen West loses?
- A couple of recent images from the IHH Facebook pa...
- Soccer Dad's Middle East Media Sampler
- Winning ugly
- This is rich: UN election observers amazed US allo...
- Video: The adventures of Shirley Temper